Monday 26 March 2012

The Best Present


Below is just one of the many lovely presents my boyfriend has given me. This one amazed me, I received what looked like a small soft drink can with the instructions to water it and eventually a message will appear. I did what I was told and in a matter of weeks a type of plant formed, which reminded me of a bean stalk and on the bean part was scripted the message “I Love you" appearing on one side and a love heart shape on the other. I thought it was such a good invention and such a romantic gesture.
Guys take note, this is the cutest and one of the most romantic gifts I have ever received and if you can’t think of what to get your partner for a special occasion or you want something different then the norm this is the perfect gift.





the message plant can be found at the Australian Geographic store
http://shop.australiangeographic.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment